LIVING IN SECURITY
Introduction: Romans 8 has taught us that there is No Condemnation, No Domination, No Desperation, and in today that there is No Separation. Paul teaches that there is a life of security by asking us five questions.
- I.GOD IS FOR US
- A.Who Is Your Opposition?
- B.“If God Is for Us…”
- C.We Can Conquer Fear of Opposition
- II.GOD FREELY GIVES TO US
- A.God Gave Up the Gift of His Son for Us.
- B.The Cross Is a Guarantee of the “Continuing Unfailing Generosity of God.”
- C.We Can Conquer Fear of Provision
- III.GOD JUSTIFIES US
A. Sin Matters Enough That Christ Gave His Life For It
- B. We Can Conquer Our Fear of Accusation
- IV.GOD DOES NOT CONDEMN US
A. No Condemnation Is Based On:
- Jesus died for you.
- Jesus was raised for you.
- Jesus sits at God’s right hand for you.
- Jesus intercedes for you.
- B. “No Condemnation” Does Not Mean “No Consequences”
- C. We Can Conquer Our Fear of Condemnation
- V.GOD WILL NOT LEAVE US
- A.“I Am Convinced…”
- B.We Can Conquer Our Fear Of Abandonment
Conclusion: Spend time often on this mountaintop of spiritual truth to sustain you when in the valley of stress and trial.